Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I want create a 3D animation like on the following website.

I want create a 3D animation like on the following website. 1 year 11 months ago #39281

• Johannes22
  • New Aphantasiac
Halo,

I want create a 3D animation in Realtime like on the following website about aphantasia. Now I search ideas for the realization.

What content can I use to realize a fantastic animation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I want create a 3D animation like on the following website. 1 year 10 months ago #39307

Hi! I'm thinking of creating a video about aphantasia using animation as well! We should link up on our respective projects!

As far as content, you can go scientific and animate what areas of the brain are activated when "imagining" or solving problems in an aphantasiac vs brain activation patterns in someone who can conjure mental images. Based on the reel I watched on the website, it seems best fitting to make a comparison video of someone with aphantasia going about their day?

For example, some people might experience mental imagery while riding the bus or while reading and kind of add those imaginations to the animation but then from the aphantasiac's perspective, just show how it is based on your experiences?

Just a few thoughts, really.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by rerohernandez.

I want create a 3D animation like on the following website. 1 year 10 months ago #39310

• jody
  • New Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 3
There isn't enough research out there, yet, using fMRI/ PET/MEG etc., to show which neural pathways are used by aphantasiacs. The scientific community can't even agree on which neural pathways non-aphantasiacs use outside of face and object recognition, although I believe its the parietal lobe that is responsible for imagery, amongst other areas.
Shit - if only I'd known!
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds