Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My minds touch

My minds touch 1 year 6 months ago #2889

• Thurdin
  • New Aphantasiac
I love tai chi. It's all about feeling your opponent's energy, and using it appropriately. In classes I was often told that to enhance my practice I should imagine an opponent, that way the moves have intent and are not just rehearsed. That seemed preposterous.

How I got around it is that I still have kinesthetic memory, a mind's touch, and with it a sense of spatial awareness. I can remember how it feels to punch, I know where the force moves through muscles, body alignment, etc. I know that if someone were throwing a punch it would have to follow certain rules; angle, direction, and force basically. I know what the move should feel like if done properly, and also know what it feels like to have that move done on me.

In the end I create an invisible opponent that I can feel in my mind. Which is how I thought everyone did it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My minds touch 1 year 5 months ago #3647

• phoenixmoon
  • Junior Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 43
Hi
I do energy work as well I am a reiki healer do massage and reflexology and some healing but I have tot touch the person to do it if I am doing distance healing i need an open channel to them I have used second life and the channel has been an open pm box and the visual of their avatar. I can "feel" people's energy but this is more like a touch its really hard to explain. my partner who is a hyper visualiser can visualise the person the energy stream but he can also see energy which give him a big advantage. he can visualise how it will work on the person etc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds