Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LAW OF ATTRACTION

LAW OF ATTRACTION 6 months 2 days ago #5116

• AshleyMarie
  • New Aphantasiac
I'm just getting into law of attraction. And I've been doing my research. I've been saying, playing/listening to, and writing affirmations. I've been trying to meditate and visualize. And I CANT. This is how I found out I had this aphantasia disorder. I mean I guess I've always known I had this because I can remember back to when in school a teacher would tell us to visualize something and all over ever seen was blackness.
So now I badly want law of attraction to work for me but I can't visualize. How can I meditate or reprogram my subconscious mind if my mind's eye is blind?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LAW OF ATTRACTION 5 months 2 weeks ago #5179

• moyer
  • Junior Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 30
If people could really REALLY manifest goodwill towards themselves in any measurable way,
it would be a dominant lifestyle in world culture. No scientific evidence. There are real, positive, scientifically studied effects of visualization, but they are personal effects. A baseball player CAN improve their play through daily visualization practice of their sport, but not as much improvement as with actual physical practice. This is for (assumably) all physical actions.

All this to say, you aren't missing out on being able to wish yourself good shit. You CAN however reprogram your subconscious mind through whatever thought process you do use. It just takes constant personal effort to identify attributes of your thinking that you find negatively affect you, and then make other thoughts that better reflect who and how you'd like to be.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blackstage
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds