Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What did you dream about last night?

What did you dream about last night? 1 year 10 months ago #2024

• DizzyP
  • New Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello all.
I am hoping this topic will allow to see if there are any commonalities in our dreams in the way of dreamscape, emotions, general sense of familiarity, etc.

Since I started the topic...
ME FIRST!!! :P

Last night I dreamt of having a motorcycle and was doing some "spirited" driving in the parking lot of a Arden Mall in Sacramento. The dream was Vivid and realistic. I ended up trying to take my bike up a vertical wall and it came crashing down but the dream wasnt over. I had to walk my bike to a tow truck.

I also had a dream about my buddy, he wanted to create an app. I told him I was interested and would help him. When I told him the logistics needed to do that and to maintain it he was still interested but not motivated to go forward with it. All talk.

Happy dreaming all!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What did you dream about last night? 1 year 10 months ago #2026

• Nathan Buzby
  • Senior Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 96
I have no recollection of any real topic to my dreams last night, this is not uncommon for me, often they are very convoluted and abstract in nature. It had a vague emotional feeling of stress and anxiety to it though.
Tone Disclaimer: If you read something I write and feel I am trolling, please read it again and imagine instead you are talking to a teacher or professor. I do not write from a place of self-superiority or ego, I favor dialectical conversations that seek to find underlying causation and truth.

What did you dream about last night? 1 year 10 months ago #2060

• DizzyP
  • New Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 8
Last night I dreamt that I was learning how to play the piano but I was a bit frustrated because I wasn't allowed to slow the tempo down to focus better. I don't recall the song I was practicing.

I think I had slept enough for one more dream but I cannot recall it,

I have taken lessons in the past but only for a short time. I enjoyed it but with work and family it was hard to make the time.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by DizzyP.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds