Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewellery/Watch Maker

Jewellery/Watch Maker 5 months 4 weeks ago #39237

• dp
  • New Aphantasiac
HI,
Its funny how you can go through 50 years of life not realising you are actually different. Until a few months ago I had no idea this was a thing.
When I close my eyes all I see is the inside of my eye lids, the only noise in my head is my own voice as an internal unspoken monologue. When I recall a tune it is my voice in my head that sings it. Have I missed out? I don't think so.
I have been creative and inquisitive all my life. Not "letting things out of my head" recreating things that I have imagined but creating 3 dimensional objects in the real world and now inside cad software. Making things from shapes and patterns which please me. I have made a career from making jewellery and am prototyping watches at the moment. I have been self employed for the last 20 years and sell my jewellery in my own gallery and though other galleries around the country.
I actually think Aphantasia (i don't like this name) has helped me. I would not want the ability to use my minds eye (how do people get to sleep with all that going on when they close their eyes).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds