Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aphantasia is from fluoride.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4271

• LES360
  • New Aphantasiac
I've been working on opening my mind's eye and balancing my chakras so I watch what i eat there is fluoride in most drinks you find at the corner store so most of my life I've been consuming fluoride now that I know better I'm starting to see bits and pieces of pictures that are vary cloudy gray and black I truly believe that fluoride is the issue it turns your pineal gland in to calcium and it takes a long time to decalcify your pineal gland but the good news is that it is reversible. The Nazis started putting fluoride in the water at the concentration camps because it made everybody docile we need to come together to make sure the powers-that-be stop putting fluoride in everything we drink and make sure our kids don't have this problem too. I hope this helps .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4274

• moyer
  • Junior Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 30
The water I drank for the first 20 years of my life was straight from a natural spring on the hillside above my house. While we added a bit of bleach to meet chlorination standards, there was no fluoridation of the water. I'm not convinced fluoride causes aphantasia, at least not for me.

-J
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by moyer.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4276

• defa49
  • New Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 1
In New Zealand the fluoridation of water supplies became a topic of debate only in the early 1970s when I was already an adult so it certainly didn't contribute to my aphantasia. Whilst pregnant I took fluoride tablets and gave my young children fluoride as recommended by doctors at the time. My daughter has aphantasia but I don't know about my son. However. I don't believe fluoride is necessarily implicated in the condition aphantasia.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4290

• LES360
  • New Aphantasiac
One thing people don't realize is that anytime you get a fountain drink or a Mountain Dew or Coca-Cola anything made in a factory it has fluoride in it some food has fluoride in it.It all depends on what kind of water they used to grow fruit and vegetables or to prepare any food nobody thinks about city water in restaurants or factories it's scary to think about. But now that I'm a where of it I stoped drinking soda I buy water that's from a natural spring and mix lemon in it a I filter my shower water with a reverse osmosis filter because your skin will absorb fluoride to now im starting to see images when I meditate but no colors and it's hard to make out what they are I feel like I'm on the right path because it's about spiritual enlightenment for me.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by LES360.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4291

• LES360
  • New Aphantasiac
Here's something about fluoride and the pineal gland.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4304

• LES360
  • New Aphantasiac
LES360 wrote:
Here's something about fluoride and the pineal gland.
sorry for some reason it didnt go through. You can look it up for yourself just Google fluoride and pineal gland. There is a reason why it's also called your third eye and once fluoride classifys your third eye it stops working this is a major problem the implications this has on major factories and those who are responsible once we can prove they have been poisoning us to dumb down the masses we shouldn't stand for it anymore it's going to take people like you and me to come together and prove that this is happening they are taking our God given right to have the ability to see beyond I hope this message gets through to somebody that can do something about it.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by LES360.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4311

• maybe
  • New Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 2
I've had it since birth and back in those days there was no fluoride in the water nor in toothpaste.

Aphantasia is from fluoride. 1 year 2 months ago #4373

• AlanC
  • New Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 8
I've always had aphantasia, but I didn't drink any fluoride until I moved to a city many years later.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds