Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: London based Research Study in Visual Imagery/Aphantasia seeking participants!

London based Research Study in Visual Imagery/Aphantasia seeking participants! 2 months 4 weeks ago #39286

• Pounder
  • New Aphantasiac
Hello!

We are seeking aphantasic participants for our London based study at the University of Westminster. The first part of the study is a questionnaire on mental imagery, after which you may be invited to undertake the second part of the study.

The link of the questionnaire is:
westminsterpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bvifuc5zeU7IlBH

For more information please email: researcher[dot]westminster[at]gmail.com

We really do need participants with aphantasia/ individuals who have low imagery so please do get in touch if you have a query or are interested.

Thank you very much!

Zoe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

London based Research Study in Visual Imagery/Aphantasia seeking participants! 2 months 2 weeks ago #39326

• serena_97
  • New Aphantasiac
  • Thank you received: 3
I just found out that I have complete total aphantasia and I find the entire thing fascinating and would like to help with the study in whatever way I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pounder

London based Research Study in Visual Imagery/Aphantasia seeking participants! 1 month 3 weeks ago #39369

• Pounder
  • New Aphantasiac
Hi Serena, could you possibly send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to discuss more about the study?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Zoe
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds